I was nominated by Nikita at Travel Adventures Across the World back in April for the Most Inspiring Blog Award and have not been able to do it until now! (My blog name has changed since then but the content is still all the same.)
Nikita also blogs about her travels adventures throughout the world and it is interesting to read on the contrast in our experiences at similar places we have been to! Check her out!
Here are a few questions that I was asked and some fun facts about me.
- What is your favorite TV show?
I have a lot of series that I love but one that always gets laughing is Modern Family!
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
If I had one superpower it would be something that can control all the elements in the world. I think this kind of scifi stuff is pretty cool and would be crazy if it happened in real life.
- What is the coolest city/country you’ve ever been to?
The coolest city would have to be San Francisco, CA. There is so much to do there and the weather is amazing!
- What’s your favorite dessert?
I love chocolate! Anything chocolate will do. 🙂
- If you could have any job, what would it be?
I would be a philanthropist. If I had all the money in the world I would build schools, health clinics, and provide the necessities to underserved communities all over the country.
- If you could be an animal, which would you be?
I would be an otter! Otters look so carefree when they swim through the water and I can just feel the love when they hold each other’s hand so the other doesn’t float away.
- What was your favorite subject in high school?
- What is your ultimate dream vacation?
Going to an exotic island and staying in a treehouse in the forest! I could go on so many adventures around the area.
- Describe yourself in 5 words.
Spontaneous, Caring, Dreamer, Strong-willed, and Humanitarian.
Fun facts about me:
- I love reading on space and theories about the evolving world
- I enjoy drawing portraits of other people
- I am an animal lover! I wish I could save them all!
- I like listening to and making my own corny jokes :p
- I have been playing the piano for almost 20 years
I would now like to go ahead and nominate the following bloggers and their blogs for the Most Inspiring blog award. Happy writing!
Most Inspiring Blog Award :
I would love to see nominations from you all and also don’t forget to list 10 fun facts about yourself. Everyone in the blogosphere has been wonderful and very interactive! My blog is still new but I am glad I made the decision to commit to a blog because it was connected me with so many wonderful people. Thank you again for reading my stories and I look forward to reading yours as well!